Learn how you can view the entire customer journey from the different touchpoints to purchase based only on clicks
Click Paths is a function in Northbeam that shows you your entire customer journey from the different touchpoint(s) to purchase based only on clicks, not views (for views, we have Clicks and Views functionality).
Click paths provide the breakdown of touchpoints (including specific campaigns or marketing assets), the number of people that clicked that touchpoint, how many of those converted to purchase, and the total revenue from that customer.
📚 EXAMPLE: If we launched a Memorial’s Day ad on Facebook, we can see that 800 people clicked on the ad, about 105 converted, and we netted $6000 in revenue.
What are the benefits of Click Paths?
Click Paths data offers incredible benefits to your campaign, including:Providing an overview of your entire marketing campaigns and touchpoints and gaining a qualitative look at how your customers walk through each milestone, including:
- How do your campaigns interact with each other – do the movements complement or cannibalize each other.
- How specific campaigns are doing in terms of conversions or revenue
- Identify gaps and underperforming campaigns or sections of the customer funnel.
Can I customize Click Paths?
Click Paths data are versatile and can be customized according to your organization’s specific needs. Some of the ways that you can customize the data include:
- Add labels to filter paths
- Customize the number of paths to show. The average customer has 5-7 touchpoints (including clicks and views). Northbeam platform allows up to 100 elements.
- Filter paths based on all paths or just the converting paths
- Filter based on the time (beginning, end, or in between) of campaigns
- Filter and determine which paths intersect and how that affects conversion and revenue
What are Click Paths used for?
There are a variety of ways to utilize Click Paths, including:Break out the analysis by
- Filtering data for only converting paths
- Specific label filters, such as by country, platform, target, or prospecting campaigns